We took several phenotypes of the Granada Mountains and crossed them with our varieties to find a plant more narcotic and with a stronger effect. The outcome is this strain of fast flowering.
Plant of median appearance with long thin buds, but very compact and heavy.
It has a deep green colour that is becoming clearer as the flowering progresses.
It also has a touch of acid haze because of its crossing with the Yumbolt strain.
|Seed Bank||Pyramid Seeds|
|Genetics||Granada Mountain Landrace x Yumbolt x Ruderalis|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||65 Days|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.