We value your privacy
We currently accept the following methods of payment on Seedmadness.com:
Please note, we cannot accept Paypal, cheques or Postal / Money Orders from outside of the U.K.
We currently accept the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Binance Coin - Mainnet (BNB), Dash (DASH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Solana (SOL), TRON (TRX), TrueUSD (TUSD), NEM (XEM), Monero (XMR), Ripple (XRP), USDC (ERC20 & BEP20).
1. Select the "Pay by Cryptocurrency" method in checkout and complete your order as normal. After clicking the "Place Order" button you will be redirected to an external secure crypto payment page hosted by CoinPayments.net. If you are not redirected correctly, please contact us and we'll send you a direct link to your crypto payment page.
2. Review / update your details, select your preferred cryptocurrency and click a "Complete Checkout" button to see all necessary payment information including our wallet address and a QR code.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen and send your payment immediately as the time to receive payment is limited.
4. Please send exactly the amount of cryptocurrency as shown on your payment page. If needed, remember to include enough funds to cover network fees.
5. If the expected amount of cryptocurrency does not reach us within the required time, your transaction will be automatically cancelled. You will need to place a new order or contact us for a new transaction link to complete your payment. If you sent your transfer and the transaction expired, you will receive an e-mail from CoinPayments with instructions on how to claim your funds back.
6. Please note, any refunds of orders paid by cryptocurrency will be issued based on the order's total value in GBP, so the amount of cryptocurrency refunded will not be the same as the amount of cryptocurrency you sent.
1. You will be able to select your payment method during checkout. Full payment instructions will be provided on the screen and in a confirmation email.
2. Orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be shipped.
3. You will be charged in GBP (British Pound).
4. Prices displayed in other currencies (USD, EUR, AUD) are approximate, as they are recalculated daily from GBP for your reference.
5. Due to currency conversion and rounding, the amount you see on the screen will usually be slightly different to the amount on your statement.
6. Customers are responsible for bank transfer charges.
7. Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries where applicable.