After more than two years research and development work, the Delicious Seeds R&D team presents its new strain of marijuana called Honeybells, which has high levels of CBD.
Honeybells is the result of crossing Caramelo (Lavender x Lavender), a mainly sativa strain with great genetic diversity – Hawaiian, Afghan, Colombian and Mexican - and highly valued for its unmistakeable lavender taste and aroma, with Carmen, which is very rich in CBD.
With ratios of 1:1, this plant is ideal for medicinal use as well as for those who want to combine its use with tasks requiring concentration.
Owing to its THC-CBD ratio, this plant is only mildly psychoactive. Easy to grow and produces great yields – nearly 1g per watt indoors and 2kg outside.
Honeybells has a very pleasant lime / lemon taste with floral notes and is the perfect choice for those looking for something fresh with high levels of CBD.
|Seed Bank||Delicious Seeds|
|Genetics||Caramelo x Carmen|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||55 - 60 Days|
|Yield||Indoor: 350 - 500 g/m2 - Outdoor: 400 - 600 g/p|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.