Industrial Plant is a crossing between a big producing East Indian Afghan strain, and a Sativa Thai.
Industrial Plant has high production, a low height, power, and few leaves to clean, which makes this variety a great commercial cropper that gives both yield and quality.
Pine wood aroma with hints of lemon and black pepper, powerful body and head high.
It has a scent of wood and pine with lemon notes, and black pepper.
It's effect is a powerful mental physicist and has exceptional genetics.
The Industrial Plant is the fundamental base of the crossings realised with haze and skunk in Europe and is one of the mothers of the most well-known variety of history, "Jack Herer".
It has the aspect typical of an East Indian, with little, very heavy, very dark leaves, and thick stems.
It gives off a physical and mental mixed effect, but with predominance of the sedation with respect to the psychoactivity.
|Genetics||Afghani x Thai|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||45 - 50 Days|
|Type||Indica / Sativa|
|Yield||Indoor: 625 g/m2 - Outdoor: 1300 g/p|
|THC||10 - 14%|
|Height||Up to 2.5m|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.