Diesel is one of the best selling varieties in the U.S., which says a lot for its popularity. Named for the diesel-like smell of its fresh buds. The strong points of this variety are its distinct lemon-lime flavour mixed with tangerine and a touch of diesel fuel. In some specimens the flavour is extra long-lasting. The effect is light, not extreme or heavy, and fades gradually; it’s also easy to handle since the anaesthesia effect is not overwhelming. The plant is mellow due to its low CBD content; the high is much more cerebral than physical.
Diesel is easy to grow, moderately mould resistant in cool outdoor areas, and presents no fungus problems in Mediterranean areas. Its excellent production makes it a great choice for outdoor gardens, especially if flavour is the number 1 factor.
Lemon - lime intense flavour. Mellow effect. Easy to grow.
|Genetics||Mexican Sativa x Afghani|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||60 - 70 Days|
|Yield||Indoor: 475 g/m2 - Outdoor: 950 g/p|
|THC||12 - 16%|
|Height||Up to 3m|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.