Roadrunner is able to produce amazing buds in an absolutely unbeatable 60 days, making it ideal for balcony, garden or guerilla growing in midsummer.
On the Mediterranean, it can be planted from April to September and in northern Europe only from June 1st to August 15th. For the best results, it needs optimal growing conditions, especially in the first month; if not, the plants will be small.
They need 20 hours of light to grow at full speed, both indoors and outdoors.
The best thing is to plant the seeds in Jiffy-7 starters and as soon as they sprout, move the plants to their permanent pots. They need longer to finish flowering than when grown in soil because they grow a lot larger and produce more flowers.
Too much moisture in the soil in the early stages of life is very harmful, so make sure they have good drainage or don’t overwater if soil grown.
|Genetics||Lowrider #1 x Dinafem #1|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||60 - 70 Days|
|Height||70 - 120cm|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.