Pamir Gold originated in the western Himalayas of Tadzjikistan. The plant was adapted to the high altitudes of the Swiss Alpes during several years of selective breeding.
Once selected seeds were reproduced in the Netherlands. Pamir Gold is a mostly Indica variety (60%,40%) having a sweet earthy taste with a breath of lemon and pear.
Healthy plants are 1.5 to 1.8 meters in height outdoors. Mold and mildew resistant.
Yield: above average.
Does also well indoors.
|Seed Bank||Dutch Passion|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||7 Weeks|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.