Harvested in the outskirts of forested areas not far from the coast. These landrace seeds grow in a tropical climate with two seasons. A wet season from October till March, when cyclones are common, and a dry season from April till September. This means the plants are adaptable and cope with extremes superbly.
They can be found grouped in small clusters which are intergrown with other crops to hide them. At times the bud takes on the strong aroma of tropical fruit and spice which grow around them -the effect is a full meditative soaring, Sativa high.
Locally known as “nbanje” or “soruma” and Mozambican tribal healers have been known to use the strain in a tea-like infusion in childbirth, blood poisoning and fevers and hence being held high in its medicinal values.
|Seed Bank||Seeds Of Africa|
|Genetics||Pure Landrace genetics|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.