Mighty Mite is a famous BC outdoor variety that has been cultivated from sea level on Vancouver Island to the mountain tops of the Kootenays.
The Mighty Mite we offer is from a 20 year West Kootenay organic mountain grower who has selected for resin content and early flowering for 17 years.
Kootenay Mountain Mighty Mite is certainly an inbred line. Mighty Mite is a squat compact plant with a medium yield. Its low profile helps to conceal it.
A medium feeder and easy to grow, there's an early pheno that finishes in Mid-August. All plants finish by Mid-September and the resin content in this variety is amazing.
|Seed Bank||BC Bud Depot|
|Genetics||Kootenay Mountain Mighty Mite IBL|
|Where to Grow||Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||mid-August - early September|
|Type||Indica: 80% Sativa: 20%|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.