Its genetics afford to collect it during Spring and Summer. Due to it´s short period of life it is advisable to give the best conditions to obtain the highest yield.
Genetic: Low Ryder x Indica
Yield: 300 - 400 gr./m2
Indoor height: 30 - 70 cm.
Outdoor height: Up to 1 mt.
Indoor flowering period: 60 - 70 days
Harvest: From April to November
|Seed Bank||Advanced Seeds|
|Genetics||Low Ryder x Indica|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||60 - 70 Days|
|Yield||300 - 400g/m2|
|Height||Indoor: 30 - 70cm - Outdoor: 1m|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.