These two strains are the Queens of flavor, so the Dinafem team has worked to blend those two most popular strains to create the Kush'n'Cheese. The problem with this strain is that it is difficult to manage the smell. It smells really strong when blooming and that is enchanting at the same time, due to its unique aroma and flavor.
The Emerald OG Kush used in the crossing provides a very high effect, up to 20% THC, with a small amount of secondary cannabinoids, so the effect is quite sativa, expansive, exhilarating, and powerful, not suitable for occasional smokers. It is a good producer; buds are tight, dense, and heavy.
The Cheese sativa growth pattern predominates, so it stretches quite a lot when blooming, with large open structure and internodes. Kush'n'Cheese produces large amounts of very potent resin, and is not for casual users.
|Genetics||Emerald OG Kush x UK Cheese|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||55 - 60 Days|
|Yield||Indoor: 500 g/m2 - Outdoor: 700-900 g/p|
|Height||Up to 3m|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.