This area is known as (Marsurakh) meaning "the caves of snakes".
In this dry desert area they wait until the hottest summer settles down and then they plant their seeds after a big rain fall to secure properly humid ground for the first 2 weeks of the plants life.
After they have rooted deep enough they can then survive quite sporadic rain falls.
This Marsurakh desert is located between Balkh and Kundoz provinces and also borders Tajikistan.
The nose on her is a pungent, funky gas and is very strong in its sweet smells too.
The dominant afghanica effect with an initial head high is to be expected by its hash.
|Seed Bank||Afghan Selection|
|Genetics||Hindu Kush Landrace|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||8 - 11 weeks|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - 5% discount
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies - 5% discount
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.