Looking for something new to spice up your old library? Cheese meets San Fernando Valley (SFV) OG Kush in this interesting new hybrid.
An original Cheese mother controls the fruity, tangy flavour with the Kush father driving home a devilish indica punch. Great for those with limited space or cultivation experience, the Kuchi is best suited for a SOG of around 20 plants per square metre.
Harvest at around eight weeks for a sweeter flavour or up to ten weeks for a more powerful punch.
|Seed Bank||Devil's Harvest|
|Genetics||OG Kush x Cheese|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||60 - 70 Days|
|THC||20 - 22%|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.