SHAPE: Pyramidal and elongated, with a long central bud, continuous, very compact and thick.
EFFECT: Sativa-like and energetic. Day use
SMELL: Sweet and discreet
TASTE: Mildly sweet
GROUND SOIL COCO HYDRO
NUTRITIONAL NEEDS: It works well with medium fertilizers’ levels, though it also admits higher nutrients’ levels.
INDOOR LIGHT: Energy-saving and sodium
RECOMMENDED HEIGHT WHEN TIME CYCLE CHANGE: 50-70 cm
END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: 80- 90 cm
WEIGHT/YIELD (9 per metre): 40 to 70 g, depending on medium and container size.
OUTDOOR SOWING: between April and June
END OF FLOWERING HEIGHT: around 2 metres, depending on sowing time.
OUTDOOR HARVEST: between third and fourth week in September
WEIGHT/YIELD (in soil): between 500 g and 1 kg
MINIMUM HEIGHT TO PASS ON TO FLOWERING: 20 cm. We recommend 16 to 25 per metre.
|Seed Bank||Eva Seeds|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||42 - 45 Days|
|Yield||Indoor: 360 - 630 g/m2 - Outdoor: 500 - 1000 g/p|
|THC||17 - 21%|
|Height||Indoor: 80 - 90cm - Outdoor: 2m|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.