Frisian Dew is the very first AutoFem variety developed outdoors in Holland and especially developed for outdoor growing in Northern climates.
Frisian Dew Auto has taken two years to develop and the selection process and breeding also take place in Holland.
Frisian Dew Auto is approximately 1m tall though it can grow up to 1.3m in good conditions.
She has a strong main cola and has a sweet taste with earthy flavours.
Best yields are achieved in warm, sunny outdoor location or greenhouse.
Yields of 50g+ per plant are standard, 100g+ in optimum conditions.
AutoFrisian Dew is a strong, hardy and mould-resistant variety which will be appreciated by outdoor growers.
It should be planted outdoors from April onwards in southern Europe.
In Northern Europe it does best when planted out after the last frost in May/mid-May.
|Seed Bank||Dutch Passion|
|Genetics||Frisian Dew x Ruderalis|
|Where to Grow||Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||10 - 11 Weeks|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.