The flowering cycle is expected to be between 6-8 weeks with indoor cultivation. Expect harvest time in the northern hemisphere as early as September and in the southern hemisphere by March. The yields will surprise the victims.
The genetic composition of this breed stems from early Californian blends mixed with a touch of Mexican. So, Signor Cultivator, enjoy your Early Queen and her fruits like a happy farmer should , real early, real juicy, and the real thing!
|Seed Bank||Mr Nice Seedbank|
|Genetics||Early Californian x (Mexican x Early Pearl x Early Girl x Super Skunk)|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||42 - 56 Weeks|
|Type||Indica / Sativa|
|Yield||Indoor: 500 - 550 g/m2 - Outdoor: 500 g/p|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - 5% discount
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies - 5% discount
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.