All auto flowering Cannabis starts flowering due to the age of the plant, not to a specific light cycle. This gives the Widow Ryder many big advantages for indoor as well as outdoor growing.
Widow Ryder seeds produce plants that will start to flower when 6 to 9 sets of adult leaves have formed (normally between 6-8 weeks in good growing conditions).
Widow Ryder is not a real dwarf variety. You can expect the final height of the plants to be around 1 metre. When grown outside, Widow Ryder seeds can be started up in early spring to make sure that they will flower in June or July (when the weather is expected to be best) so they will be ready in early September. The buds will be covered with sticky resin and will give a sweet and spicy citrus aroma.
You will experience a strong body stone that is softened by a breezy high.
|Seed Bank||De Sjamaan Seeds|
|Genetics||Northern Light x Ruderalis|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||6.5 - 9 Weeks|
|Height||Indoor: 50 - 90 cm - Outdoor: 50 - 90 cm|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.