This is one of CBD Botanics most popular plants, with large heavy buds, strong aromas of incence and a very pleasurable effect.
This is a feminised variety from a cross of Hammer Shark. The large yield and ease of growing make it a great starting plant characterised by its green and purple colour and its earthy pine flavour.
This predominantly Indica CBD hybrid is very resilient to disease and infestations. Its Terpene makeup give it a flavour that goes from earthy to sweet lemon.
It has a relaxing effect and is perfect for making into creams. It has a good balance between CBD/THC.
|Seed Bank||CBD Botanic|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||8 - 9 Weeks|
|Yield||450 - 500 g/m2|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.