We have taken Durban Poison one of South Africa’s best strains and crossed it with Lavender and then the super special Afghani ’76 and the result is a Sativa dominant plant that produces very large buds and leaves take on a blue/purple color towards the end of the flowering cycle. The plants calyx to leaf ratio makes it an easy plant to trim. This strain produces a strong citrus aroma that leaves your mouth watering.
Outdoor Harvest Time mid-October In the North/hemisphere late September and in the South/hemisphere late March to early April…
Ideal for treating anxiety, migraines, PMS, depression, stress, insomnia, muscle spasms, pain, headaches, back pain and epilepsy.
|Genetics||Durban Poison x Afghani ’76 x Lavender|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||60 - 70 days|
|Yield||Indoor: 450 gr/m2 Outdoor: 600 gr/m2|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.