The name Baharak means "home of springs", hash and honey is what the locals live off here.
The taste of the resin is pistachio dominant with hints of cumin and other spices.
Afghanicas don’t get better then this; musky, earthy tones and a strong body high are to be expected from this cultivar.
|Seed Bank||Afghan Selection|
|Genetics||Hindu Kush Landrace|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||8 - 11 weeks|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - 5% discount
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies - 5% discount
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.