Under stable conditions this species can be very grateful, wait 80 days flowering time to find out.
Due to the Sativa influences, this can result in less than 90 days under less than ideal conditions.
Outside this plant can grow enormously about 3 x 3m, and can be harvested in October.
Bud formation starts slowly but after 3 to 4 weeks of flowering, the top formation is explosive until it is ready for harvesting.
The taste is smooth, certainly sativa worthy and the smell immediately fills the room.
As expected with this type of sativa, this is a dominant variety, the effect is strong and sharp.
|Seed Bank||Super Strains|
|Where to Grow||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Flowering Time||75 - 80 Days|
|Type||Indica: 40% Sativa: 60%|
|Yield||up to 600 gr/m2|
|THC||15 - 20%|
|Height||up to 300 cm|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - 5% discount
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies - 5% discount
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.