The mountainous border area between Afghanistan and Pakistan is traditionally known as the source of some of the best hashish in the world. After many years of selectively inbreeding the superior genetics from this region, Barney's now offer a strain that is very easy to grow and flourishes even under unfavourable conditions.
This sturdy, short plant – a good choice for both SOG and ScrOG gardens – grows wide, dark leaves and produces dense buds that form on thick stems. The flavours are classic Kush: earthy and musky, with deep spicy accents.
|Seed Bank||Barney's Farm|
|Flowering Time||50 - 55 Days|
|Yield||Indoor: 500 gr/m2|
|Height||80 - 110cm (approx)|
- FREE for all orders over £25.00 GBP
- only £3.50 for orders up to £25.00
- only £7 for Special Delivery
Rest of the World
- FREE if order value exceeds £250.00 GBP
- only £10.00 for orders below £250
All orders despatched within 24 hours (if in stock).
We accept the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer - get 5% discount when paying by Bank Transfer
- Debit/Credit card - we accept only European payment cards
- Bitcoin, Litecoin and other cryptocurrencies
We accept the following currencies GBP, EURO and USD (notes only) & strongly advise that a Registered Delivery service is used.